Thursday, May 13, 2010

Jumping right in





I jumped right in to the world of blogging without really introducing myself or my family so I decided to backtrack for just one moment/.
This is me.....Im sarcastic, quiet, shy and loud all at the same time. I am a computer addict and love learning new stuff every day. I have a passion for photography, reading and my children.I work part time as a hairstylist and have been doing that for almost 8 years. I love what I do but I don't feel it is my true calling......
ME

MY HUSBAND:
This is my husband John. We got married in Sept '08 and he is a wonderful stepfather to my children and an amazing husband and friend to myself.
We met in high school at the young , naive age of 16 (me) 14 (him) We both crushed on each other for quite a while before a move was made and we ended up dating. He claims I was his first love and am considered the one who got away.
We went our separate ways after dating a few months in school only to meet back up in '07 and instantly fall in love all over again.








I had my first child at the extremely young age of 15, yes I was a teenage mother....I don't feel that her or I missed out on anything because of it though. I have always been an extreme homebody so having a child , even in my teen years, was not something that held me back. I still finished high school, went to college and Kailene has turned into an amazing young woman.She is now almost 15, she has always been honor roll at school, she is well mannered, soft spoken and all around lovable. Don't get me wrong, she is a typical demanding teenager , but she has a great head on her shoulders and knows what it takes to get where ever she decides to go.
She is absolutely beautiful and (most of the time) a pleasure to be around,lol


My middle child is Chelsea, she is now 11.A very curious child, she wants to know the why's and how's of everything that crosses her path. She is amazingly stubborn yet sweet and sensitive. She was diagnosed with full blown ADHD at the age of 4 and even though I fought it, we have now come to realize that she obviously does have it and does need help for it. She was put on medicine to help control it at the age of 7 and has been doing very well. She still has the same ol' fiery Chelsea spirit but it helps her calm down enough to focus on the task at hand.She is a outgoing, wild, rebellious yet loving, tender, and someone who cares about everyone she meets.
She loves to read anything she can get her hands on and enjoys playing on the computer or just listening to music.



My youngest is Bryce. He is 5 years old, my last one and my only boy. He is quiet, shy, sensitive and a complete mommas boy and I would not have it any other way. I was terrified when I first found out I was having a boy. After several years of trying for him, I was so sure I would get another girl that it did not even enter my mind that I would have a boy. I am so thankful that I was completely wrong. There is something special about a boy, I now see why it's always said that a girl is her daddy's girl but a boy is his mommas baby.We read the book, I'll love you forever (I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always. As long as I'm living, my baby you'll be) and in that story, the mom sings that line to her son every night of his life until she is too old and not able to. That will be us...........
He never goes more than 5 minutes without telling me how much he loves me (all the way to the planets and back he says) He loves to hug and kiss and is not reserved at all on showing affection.

2 comments:

  1. That's a great way to introduce your family :) I'm looking forward to many more readings!! Maybe I should start one?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should Charity, I'll read it!

    ReplyDelete