Thursday, May 13, 2010

Lazy summer days

Today I had the day off from work and no plans at all except to enjoy some alone time with my baby boy. My youngest son just turned 5 a few weeks ago and will be starting kindergarten this fall and it is breaking my heart. I have two older children ages 14 and 11 , so I know all too well how fast they grow.

After we saw the 11 year old off to school, we started out the day by curling up in bed and watching Bolt for the 5th time in two days. He loves that movie!
Then computer time for both of us. He loves to play on club penguin and I am of course a facebook junkie.
After we got caught up on our games, he decided it was a good time for lunch and time to play in his little pool.





He had a wonderful time though I felt it was a bit chilly......Next thing I know, it is time for his sisters to be home from school . So off we go to wait for sissies with our menagerie of animals:)
Sissies

My baby chloe, Bella in the background

and our newest member coffee


Now time to figure out supper and get Chelsea over to the skating rink for her party. My daughter was one of the highest achievers in reading for her school and gets to attend a skate party tonight.
Hopefully more (interesting) blog time to follow.

1 comment: