Friday, May 14, 2010

too much, too soon?

I am just on a role with this blogging stuff, though I think once the newness wears off, I'll be a slacker.
My husband is at work and the girls are off at school. Bryce and I once again have the day to ourselves. So far today I have watched the movie Bolt twice, and watched him play in the pool again. These lazy summer days are already starting to be a bit repetitive. Im sure once my girls get out of school next week we will line up more activities. We did buy a pass to the local zoo, so Im sure that will come in handy at times.I do have to work tonight, so at least I'm forced to get up and get dressed. With the kids almost out of school, I have switched my schedule to only working a few hours at night. I will not actually lose any money doing this since I should be able to make commission quite easily working nights.
Hard at work cutting my sons hair (this was before I cut off ten inches of my own hair that I am now desperately trying to grow back out)I'm sure I will be way too exhausted to write more when I get home tonight so this is probably my brief blogging moment today.
Tomorrow we are taking the kids to the Garden of the Gods , so Im sure I'll have plenty tomorrow evening.

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I hope you don't let it go! You'll find your "voice", comfort level, and get to a point where you're writing what's in your heart. Whether someone is reading it or not, you know you have something of your thoughts, for you and your children to look back on in the future. For me, it is a scrapbook. I am amazed at how much I forget. Take the opportunity to write the quirky things the kids say, how you handled a particular sitution with your kids... you will see people will be just as receptive as they are on Facebook. I don't have a huge following, but I love reading through "old passages", and have found through a "tracker", that I have MANY more people reading my blog, than actually commenting on it :).
    You have an incredible family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep up the good work. I first started blogging back in 2006 and gave up after a few posts.

    I kept thinking, "Why am I writing all this and no ones reading it or commenting.

    I have learned ALOT since then. I now have NUMEROUS blogs and have actually started consulting people on blogs and social networking. So much so, I was ignoring my blogs!

    Think I'm back in the game now....

    I give a free blog analysis if you are interested.

    www.blogging4you.info

    I'm your second follower!

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete