Thursday, September 22, 2011

CRAFTS, CRAFTS and MORE CRAFTS!!

I love crafts, I love the freedom of creating, designing and seeing recycled items become more beautiful with DIY work. I have done so many arts and crafts since we bought our house almost two months ago but sadly I did not take many before pictures or photos for tutorials though I will definitely start now. These are just photos of my finished projects but as I do more I will explain how to from now on. I will admit I am very impatient and have very little tools to work with so all my crafts are done with screws, screwdrivers, ribbon, paper, scissors, LOTS OF SPRAY PAINT and a glue gun. That is all I possess (for now)
This is my first foray back into the world of crafting. I discovered chalkboard paint (10 dollars at walmart!!) and was instantly in love! This is my daughters (both of them) and my sons rooms. I just outlined a huge square on their wall where I wanted it, rolled on the paint, waited very impatiently for it to dry and stuck decorative duck tape around it as a border. I must say, I was quite impressed with how well it turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment