Thursday, September 22, 2011

Oh wow, where do I even start. So much has been going on that I actually forgot about this blog. Since my last post, we moved into an apartment to try and save money to get out of debt and build a home. We lived in the apartment for 6 months until I decided to cook and burn the kitchen down (purely accidental)

The Absolutely wonderful Red cross was able to help us find a place to stay, food to eat and even helped us to replace all that was lost. We were very lucky to find a home to buy on contract through a customer of mine and within one week of the fire we were moving into our new home!!

It is beautiful, My dream home!!! Over 1800 sq feet, 4 bedrooms, 2 1/2 bath, Large and spacious!
The kitchen is my favorite room.

Living room



There will be more photos in my craft blogs as I work slowly on each room :) We have now lived here for almost 2 months and I could not be happier! I have rediscovered my love of crafts and diy art, and now that I am finally a homeowner I am throwing myself full force into my hobbies!

No comments:

Post a Comment